It is the size of 28 football fields and boasts enough steel to build the Eiffel Tower twice.
Marquette University, in partnership with the Milwaukee Bucks, will likely fill a seven-and-a-half-acre plot of land acquired by the school last fall...
The Medical Society of Milwaukee County, an organization representing nearly 4,000 physicians across the Milwaukee community, introduced this week a...
Pabst Brewing Co. may be coming home to Milwaukee.
A new co-working space called Genius@Work has opened in the Hilton Garden Inn in downtown Milwaukee.
Wisconsin cranberry production totaled 5.04 million barrels in 2014, down from 6.02 million barrels in 2013, according to a new report from the U.S.
- Duncan Solutions appoints Flaherty as new CEO
- Milwaukee YMCA emerges from bankruptcy
- Manufacturing growth continues to slow after record November
- Hebron House of Hospitality welcomes new executive director
- MADISON - UW System president fights back
- City attorney says petition drive might not be able to stop streetcar
- Assurant Foundation distributes grants to youth-serving agencies
- HopeLine social media campaign generates funds for Sojourner
- Wisconsin Precision acquires Northern Precision
- Variety announces new board members
- Redevelopment planned for International Building in Walker’s Point
- Strattec profits up on stronger automotive industry