The U.S. economy added 173,000 jobs in August, according to the U.S. Labor Department, the smallest monthly job increase since March.
Most of the economic indicators tracked by the Metropolitan Milwaukee Association of Commerce improved in July over year-ago levels, according to the...
Kenosha Beef International Ltd. is recalling approximately 89,235 pounds of pork sausage patty products that may be contaminated with extraneous...
Wisconsin banks reported net income of $614 million in the first half of the year, up from $471 million in the first half of 2014, according to the...
Kent Carlson purchased a condo on the top floor of The Moderne, a 30-story apartment and condo tower in downtown Milwaukee, for $1.6 million,...
Glendale-based Johnson Controls Inc. has completed the sale of its Global Workplace Solutions segment to CBRE Group.
- Greater Milwaukee Foundation funds day of public access at Miller Park
- BizTracker: U.S. economy added 173,000 jobs in August
- MADISON- Kleefisch to lead trade mission to Japan and Taiwan
- Region’s property tax levies drop 3% in 2015
- Association of Fundraising Professionals announces Philanthropy Day award winners
- STURGEON BAY- Palmer Johnson announces plans to move operations to Europe
- Connecting to Philanthropy: Viewpoints conference offers grantmakers and nonprofits unique learning opportunities
- 62 to be laid off in Whitewater HyPro facility closure
- GREEN BAY- Strip club owners buy land near Lambeau
- 800-CEO-READ to move to Walker's Point
- LA CROSSE- Festival generates $15 million for local economy
- Milwaukee Chancery closing tomorrow