A key measure of Milwaukee-area manufacturing activity indicated a slight improvement in July, although it continued to be in negative territory for...
The Mary Lou & Arthur F. Mahone Fund, of Kenosha, will bring nationally recognized jazz acts to Kenosha's lakefront on Aug. 15 to raise funds toward...
The University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee will create the Lubar Center for Entrepreneurship with a $10 million gift from Sheldon and Marianne Lubar,...
Now that the state Legislature has approved a public financing plan for a new arena in downtown Milwaukee, a few more steps need to be completed...
Waukesha-based GE Healthcare today announced a plan to invest more than $1 billion over five years in the development of its educational offerings to...
Milwaukee-based WEC Energy Group Inc. today reported its first quarterly earnings.
- Generac acquires Vermont manufacturer
- MADISON - Madison start-up to present at the White House
- Developer acquires Florida Street building to add to Global Water Center
- COLUMBUS - Columbus celebrates new surgery center
- Sale of 250 Plaza building complete, new owners plan improvements
- STEVENS POINT - Company plans to renovate historic building downtown
- California company acquires Wisconsin assisted living centers
- ASHFORD - Campbellsport sand mine plan causes dust-up
- First Business Bank golf outing benefits Meta House, Milwaukee Rescue Mission
- FOND DU LAC - Fresh market bus brings fresh local produce to you
- WAUSAU - Wausau yoga studio adds space to stretch out