Milwaukee-area manufacturing activity showed little improvement in August, according to the latest Marquette-ISM Report on Manufacturing.
Economic growth slowed in the Midwest in July, according to the latest Midwest Economic Index.
Waukesha-based Hydro-Thermal Corp. recently opened a second facility down the street from its main 36,000-square-foot facility at 400 Pilot Court.
A Madison-based developer is interested in purchasing the Goll Mansion and moving the 117-year-old East Side landmark closer to Prospect Avenue in...
Robert Arzbaecher will receive $3 million in stock options for his role as interim president and chief executive officer of Actuant Corp., according...
The Medical College of Wisconsin announced on Tuesday that Dr. George MacKinnon III has been named founding dean of the Medical College of Wisconsin...
- Manufacturing activity remained slow in August
- BizTracker: Midwest economic growth sluggish in July
- APPLETON- Creative Placemaking is energizing downtown spaces
- Grant to fund UWM research of nanoparticles’ environmental impact
- WOW Workforce Development Board offering $4,000 manufacturing scholarship
- MADISON- Stock futures go on wild roller coaster ride
- Downtown Waukesha apartment complex sold for $29 million
- West Allis alderman questions State Fair's cost to taxpayers
- SUPERIOR-Bong Bridge project on track for Fall finish
- Glendale hotel up for auction
- GREEN BAY- Harlan’s decision helped business side of Packers
- West Allis wine shop doubling in size