Waukesha-based Hydro-Thermal Corp. recently opened a second facility down the street from its main 36,000-square-foot facility at 400 Pilot Court.
A Madison-based developer is interested in purchasing the Goll Mansion and moving the 117-year-old East Side landmark closer to Prospect Avenue in...
Robert Arzbaecher will receive $3 million in stock options for his role as interim president and chief executive officer of Actuant Corp., according...
The Medical College of Wisconsin announced on Tuesday that Dr. George MacKinnon III has been named founding dean of the Medical College of Wisconsin...
The Wisconsin Economic Development Corp. today announced secretary and chief executive officer Reed Hall will retire on Sept. 25.
Milwaukee-based Harley-Davidson Motor Co. is recalling 10,580 motorcycles to address an issue with the fuel system.
- 197 Johnson Controls employees to be laid off
- Nationstar to provide up to $30 million to help distressed Milwaukee homeowners
- 'Ramp Up MKE' to make Milwaukee landmarks more accessible
- MADISON- American Family doubles support at UW-Madison
- Hydro-Thermal opens second manufacturing facility
- Giveaway event to feature 27,000 pounds of design materials
- MILWAUKEE- Small businesses get boost for exporting
- Reed Street Yards development site sold to C.D. Smith Construction
- MADISON- Saliva-based fertility test company wins another award for innovation
- Therapy Plus acquired by national physical therapy firm
- OAK CREEK- Power plant coal pile to double in size
- Waukesha’s Museum Apartments progressing