A key measure of Milwaukee-area manufacturing activity indicated a slight improvement in July, although it continued to be in negative territory for...
The Mary Lou & Arthur F. Mahone Fund, of Kenosha, will bring nationally recognized jazz acts to Kenosha's lakefront on Aug. 15 to raise funds toward...
The University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee will create the Lubar Center for Entrepreneurship with a $10 million gift from Sheldon and Marianne Lubar,...
Now that the state Legislature has approved a public financing plan for a new arena in downtown Milwaukee, a few more steps need to be completed...
Waukesha-based GE Healthcare today announced a plan to invest more than $1 billion over five years in the development of its educational offerings to...
Milwaukee-based WEC Energy Group Inc. today reported its first quarterly earnings.
- BizTracker: Manufacturing sector improves slightly in July
- Grammy-winning artist to perform at Kenosha jazz festival and fundraiser
- Manufacturing sector improves slightly in July
- GREEN BAY - Telemedicine grows in Northeastern Wisconsin
- BizTimes calls for Nonprofit Excellence Awards nominations
- OSHA cites Milwaukee manufacturer with 19 safety violations following employee death
- MADISON - Madison considers allowing bee hives in employment districts
- Lipscomb to chair Milwaukee County Board
- CHIPPEWA FALLS - Donations can help someone get a job
- Mayfair Collection adds discount J. Crew store
- MADISON - SuperCharge Foods raises microgreens and mixes smoothies on East Washington Avenue
- Jason Industries reports loss on foreign currency translation