02/07/2018 7:30 am-9:30 am
Congress has passed the biggest tax bill since 1986. As a business owner, you will be impacted and it is important to fully understand the implications of the changes.
It is easy to find out the key changes, but really understanding how they impact your business requires an in-depth look at each tax bill update.
Pass-through business rate, Section 179 expensing and net operating losses are just a few of the changes that may impact you.
SVA Tax Experts will discuss:
- The main features of the tax reform legislation
- The impact on small and medium-sized businesses
- How you can maximize the benefits of key provisions
Eric Trost, CPA, MST
Principal-in-Charge Tax Services
Tom Milliken, CPA, MST, PFS
- 7:30am – 8:00am | Registration and Networking
- 8:00am | Breakfast Served
- 8:00am – 9:30am | Presentation and Q&A
Register at www.sva.com/taxreform