06/27/2018 8:00 am-11:00 am
June is National Safety Month and The Paranet Group is hosting this upcoming safety roundtable.
We have all heard, “Safety is Job #1”. Hear what other manufacturers are doing to create an environment of safety and a culture that puts safety first throughout the entire organization.
This will be a roundtable discussion format where you will share what has worked well, what challenges you are facing, issues you need to resolve and help each other improve safety in your facility. Kevin Burg from Charter Steel and Janet Metzger, from Wisconsin Safety Council, will be participating in our roundtable discussion. They will informally share their experiences. Feel free to pick their brains.
Areas we may cover include:
- Effective Methods of Creating Safety Awareness for All Associates
- Communication/Awareness Campaigns
- Annual OSHA Requirements and Above & Beyond Training
- Best Practices for Creating Safety Accountability
- Safety Auditing Techniques
- Utilization of Safety Teams/Committees