02/07/2019 2:30 pm-6:00 pm
The most successful organizations welcome industry insight, adopt best practices, and explore ways to adapt and grow. The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) has certainly been a hot topic, and now is the time to understand how the intersection of TCJA and real estate brings opportunities to review your tax strategy.
Join CLA for this complimentary bi-annual event, along with prominent guest presenter Rich Meeusen, to better understand changes impacting the industry and future trends.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Identify tools to help you stay competitive in a changing real estate market
- Understand how real estate is affected by the TCJA and the qualified business income deduction
- Review Opportunity Zones and tax incentives for eligible investors
- Discuss new interest expense limitations and their impact
- Understand what contributes to the strength of multi-family and industrial sectors
- Recognize which sectors of the real estate market may be cooling, including issues affecting the office and retail segments
- Mark Vance, Principal, CLA
- Jack Rybicki, Managing Principal of Industry, CLA
- Rich Meeusen, Chairman and CEO, Badger Meter, Inc.
Please register by January 31, 2019.
Contact Amanda Balistreri at amanda.balistreri@CLAconnect.com or 414-465-5567.
See the event web page for more information.