09/20/2017 6:00 pm-9:00 pm
Get the information and skills you need to open a business.
During a fast-paced, three-hour course, you will:
- Assess the feasibility of your business idea
- Identify the risks and rewards of starting your business
- Receive tools to calculate start-up costs
- Learn important marketing strategies
- Explore legal considerations
- Understand the value and content of a business plan
- Identify financial resources
Bring your questions, discuss concerns and network with other entrepreneurs. Start working on your business in class and leave with a wealth of information and resources.
Register online at http://uwm.edu/sce/courses/first-steps-to-starting-a-business/