05/31/2018 11:30 am-1:30 pm
This prestigious awards program, a main stage event at the annual BizExpo, celebrates the region’s most creative and innovative entrepreneurs as well as innovative products, services or processes developed by Southeastern Wisconsin companies. Prior to the awards program, join us for a luncheon and robust dialogue among entrepreneurs and innovators who share their stories – and lessons learned along the way.
Ideal Bravo! Entrepreneur nominees are individuals who demonstrate the best traits of entrepreneurship including willingness to take risk, drive, perseverance, flexibility and more.
Ideal I.Q. (innovation quotient) nominees are companies who develop innovative products or services, or those with notably unique and innovative processes, operational structures and/or market strategies.
Bravo! Entrepreneur Winners:
- Kate Brewer, Greenfield Rehabilitation Agency
- Erik Dorfner, Westallion Brewing Company
- Dave Durand, Best Version Media
- Todd Muderlak, Xela Innovations, LLC
- Troy Vosseller, gener8tor
- Faye Wetzel, Faye’s Women’s Boutiques
- Chris Widmayer, Penrod Software, LLC
- Kay Yuspeh, Elite Sports Clubs
Regional Spirit Award:
- Jeremy Fojut, Newaukee
Lifetime Achievement Award:
- Tim Keane, Golden Angels Investors
I.Q. (Innovation Quotient) Winners:
- Containers Up
- Design Fugitives
- Francis Investment Counsel
- Hamacher Resource Group, Inc.
- Hydro Electronic Devices, Inc.
- Milwaukee County
- Remedy Analytics