09/26/2018 8:30 am-4:30 pm
Leadership Academy: Talent Management
If you are responsible for the strategic deployment of a talent management plan that is focused on improving your organization’s ability to identify, attract, develop, and retain the “right” talent, then the tools available exclusively through the Talent Management Workshop are critical to your long-term success.
BizTimes Leadership Academy is proud to offer a Talent Management workshop designed specifically to support leaders in the design of an actionable, strategic talent management approach.
This specialized, two-day interactive training is for leaders seeking tools to help them assess their current talent management approach and define an actionable strategy that will have an improved, lasting impact on the organization.
Participants will be guided through a strategic framework positioning “talent management as a key initiative,” conduct a talent management audit to assess the health of the organization’s approach to recruitment and retention, and define an improvement strategy with proven actionable initiatives that will have a lasting impact on the success of your organization.
Outcomes by Design
- Enhanced understanding of the complex and dynamic forces influencing talent management metrics.
- Guidance in the use of an exclusive, comprehensive Talent Management Audit©.
- Identification of your organization’s differentiators.
- Coordinated “audit” of your organization’s talent management using a system’s approach.
- Identification of 9 key opportunities to enhance your talent management approach.
- Prioritized “action plan” for implementing change.
- Strategy for deployment/execution of key actions.
Unique Features of the Workshop
- Fresh, customized, and relevant content designed to be engaging and accelerate learning.
- Selected topics are relevant in supporting an integrated talent management approach.
- Individual reflection supported by dynamic, group assessment and critique.
- Networking and strategic conversations with other business leaders facing similar challenges.
- Professionally designed materials to support ongoing use and application.
- Continuous focus on actionable and measurable initiatives.
- Informed by applied research and best practices.
- Case-studies that will demonstrate impact and share unique strategies and effective actions.
Designed for those leaders responsible for an organization’s talent management and associated deployment strategy. Greatest impact will be realized when those responsible for resource allocation and talent management participate as a team.
The BizTimes Leadership Academy will offer two fall session options from which to choose. Please indicate your preference on the registration form. These programs do have a limited capacity to ensure a high-quality, interactive experience.
Wednesday, September 26, 2018 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Thursday, September 27, 2018 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
* All training will be held at the Milwaukee Athletic Club, 758 N. Broadway, Milwaukee.
$2,295 ($2,195/person when two or more register from the same organization) includes program fees, workshop materials, a list of latest, most effective practices, a copy of the Strategic Talent Management Audit©, meals, and parking.
Take the next step to improve your ability to attract and retain the best. Register here today!