10/11/2018 8:30 am-4:30 pm
Leadership Academy: GenNext
The success of our organizations and institutions will rest with the next generation of leaders – those who are 40-something or younger and known as Generation X and Millennials. This group of leaders is purposeful, adaptable, and open-minded to new ideas. They have a different set of ideologies influenced by rapid technological change, shifts in societal values, and appear to have different values when it comes to work. This Academy is designed specifically to support the next generation of leaders with the tools that will support them in their current and future roles.
- If you seek to have a greater impact on the organization…
- If you seek to improve your leadership approach…
- If you see the potential in others and recognize opportunity to influence their performance…
- If you are looking for enhanced purpose and career direction…
- If you are feeling an imbalance between your efforts and experienced results…
- If you want to use your skills to a greater extent…
- If you strive for greater satisfaction within your role…
- If you consider yourself ready for new challenges…
- If you consider yourself the among the next generation of leaders…
Then, BizTimes Leadership Academy is your solution.
BizTimes Leadership Academy: GenNext is now accepting registrations through Friday, September 21, 2018 for the fall sessions. Register here today.
The GenNext experience will:
- Guide you through self-discovery of your leadership strengths.
- Facilitate a reflective analysis of your leadership attributes that define your current leadership style.
- Guide in the discovery of alternative approaches to supporting individual and team performance.
- Provide relevant content and experiential learning to enhance knowledge, skills, critical thinking, and leadership strategy.
- Facilitate conversations with other leaders expanding perspective and validating practices.
- Foster innovative thinking and creative problem solving leading to increased ability to engage teams and positively impact your organization.
- Enhance your understanding of performance dynamics, increasing your ability to lead, coach, and engage your workforce.
- Stimulate strategic conversations that challenge status quo, leading to fresh insights, inspired direction, and increased leadership acumen.
- Define an action plan of next steps in your development plan toward becoming the leader you are mean to be.
Unique Features of the Leadership Academy
- Fresh, customized, and relevant content designed to be engaging and accelerate learning.
- Highly engaging and personally transforming experience.
- Principled guidance and thought-provoking applications.
- Selected topics are aligned to meet the needs of each participant.
- Individual reflection supported by dynamic, group activities, reflective learning, and structured debriefings.
- Executive coaching to support personal and professional growth and application.
- Networking and strategic conversations with other business leaders.
- Professionally designed materials to support ongoing development.
- Continuous focus on skill acquisition and application.
To ensure a high quality experience for all, this Leadership Academy is specifically designed to support those in a leadership role who identify with the Generation X, Millennial or near Millennial generation, characterized as one who is 40-something or younger.
The BizTimes Leadership Academy: GenNext offers two session options from which to choose. Please indicate your preference on the registration form. These programs do have a limited capacity to ensure a high-quality, interactive experience.
Thursday, October 11, 2018 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Thursday, October 18, 2018 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Thursday, October 25, 2018 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
* All training will be held at the Milwaukee Athletic Club, 758 N. Broadway, Milwaukee.
$3,500 includes program fees, personal assessments and reports, professional photo and media acknowledgement, one-on-one coaching, course materials, meals, and parking.
Take the next step to your leadership excellence. Register here today!