09/20/2018 8:30 am-5:30 pm
Leadership Academy: Executive
One of the best investments you can make is in the development of your leadership infrastructure.
- If you seek enhanced focus…
- If you long for something more…
- If you are looking for enhanced connection…
- If you have compliance, but don’t see initiative…
- If you want to use your skills to a greater extent…
- If you strive for greater job satisfaction…
- Then, BizTimes Leadership Academy is your solution.
Then, BizTimes Leadership Academy is your solution.
BizTimes Leadership Academy: Executive is now accepting applicants through Friday, August 24, 2018 for the fall session. The application can be found here. Once accepted, the candidate will receive a confirmation email with additional program information.
This executive leadership experience for C-level, senior management and advancing professionals will:
- Guide you through self-discovery of your innate leadership strengths.
- Provide relevant content and experiential learning to enhance knowledge, skills, and leadership strategy.
- Facilitate conversations with other leaders expanding perspective and validating practices.
- Foster innovative thinking and creative problem solving leading to increased ability to positively impact your organization.
- Enhance your understanding of performance dynamics increasing your ability to lead, coach, and engage your workforce.
- Stimulate strategic conversations that challenge status quo, leading to fresh insights, inspired direction, and increased leadership acumen.
Unique Features of the Leadership Academy
- Fresh, customized, and relevant content designed to be engaging and accelerate learning.
- Highly engaging and personally transforming experience.
- Principled guidance and thought-provoking applications.
- Selected topics are aligned to meet the needs of each participant.
- Individual reflection supported by dynamic, group activities.
- Executive coaching to support personal and professional growth and application.
- Interactive forums featuring select CEO guests with relevant topic knowledge and demonstrated expertise.
- Networking and strategic conversations with other business leaders.
- Professionally designed materials to support ongoing development.
- Continuous focus on skill acquisition and application.
To ensure a high quality experience for all, this Leadership Academy is specifically designed to support the unique challenges and opportunities faced by senior-level leaders and those who direct report to this level leader. Business owners, president or CEO of small to mid-sized organizations would also find the Leadership Academy to be of great value.
Thursday, September 20, 2018 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Friday, October 5, 2018 8:30 am – 1:30 pm
Friday, October 19, 2018 8:30 am – 1:30 pm
Friday, November 2, 2018 8:30 am – 1:30 pm
Friday, November 16, 2018 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
* All training will be held at the Milwaukee Athletic Club, 758 N. Broadway, Milwaukee.
$4,900 includes program fees, personal assessments and reports, professional photo and media acknowledgement, one-on-one coaching, books, course materials, banquet, meals, and parking.
Take the next step to your leadership excellence. Apply here today!