12/07/2017 7:00 am-9:30 am
Nine Top Business Leaders Share 10 of Their Best Ideas
Nine leaders from Southeastern Wisconsin’s most successful companies will share 10 of their secrets to success, vision, company & personal philosophies and initiatives – both big and small – that can be applied to any leader or business. This will be a fast-paced discussion followed by a Q&A, where the leaders will present their top ideas.
Make plans to attend as you prepare to be a better leader in 2018.
- Mary Dowell, Founder and CEO – MJ Dowell & Associates
- Jerry Jendusa, Co-Founder & Partner – STUCK LLC
- Vincent Lyles, President & CEO – Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee
- Marsha Mather, Owner – Laacke & Joys
- Jim Mueller, President – Mueller QAAS
- Ugo Nwagbaraocha, President – Diamond Discs International
- Marie O’Brien, President & CEO – EnterForce
- Rick Schlesinger, Executive Vice President – Milwaukee Brewers
- Vince Shiely, Partner – Lubar & Co.