10/11/2018 3:30 pm-5:00 pm
90 Ideas in 90 Minutes presented by BizTimes Media
Seven business and community leaders from southeastern Wisconsin will share their best advice, leadership insights, secrets to success, and ways they overcame their toughest challenges in their own professional and personal lives. This will be a fast-paced discussion. Each speaker will share their stories and insights, followed by Q & A from the audience.
In just 90 minutes, attendees at the annual 90 Ideas in 90 minutes event will walk away with insights and information on all 90 ideas to help them to be a better leader and to overcome their own business and personal challenges.
- Therese Bailey, Founder, ZenZen Yoga Arts (1)
- Elana Kahn, Director, Jewish Community Relations Council, Milwaukee Jewish Federation (2)
- Dan Katt, Co-Founder and CEO, Good City Brewing (3)
- Erik Kennedy, Community Impact Coordinator Senior, Aurora Health Care (4)
- Jim Tarantino, Founder, Capri Senior Communities (5)
- Andrew Weins, COO, JDog Junk Removal & Hauling United (6)
- Sherry Zhang, Founder and CEO, GenoPalate, Inc. (7)
More event information at biztimes.com/90ideas