The Paranet Group and Server Products present a continuation of the “Lean Systematic Problem Solving” workshop, this workshop gives participants a chance to practice the 8 step method using real problems in a team setting with coaching provided throughout the process.
This workshop has a maximum of 30 to be held at Server Products. Workshop attendees must also attend the Lean Systematic Problem Solving Session.
The workshop will include:
- Hands-on team problem solving “real time” on the shop floor with real problems identified by Server Products.
- Attendees will be assigned to one of six teams of five people
- Learn by doing: Toyota’s “Go and See”, “Breaking Down a Problem”, and “5-Why Root Cause Analysis”
- Guidance and coaching by Mike Hoseus throughout the problem-solving process as he goes from team to team
- Learn how to complete, present, and give feedback on the A-3 problem-solving report
At the end of this workshop attendees should be able to:
- Connect the values of lean to problem-solving
- Follow the steps of the lean problem-solving process (PDCA)
- Know how to use different problem-solving methodologies in different circumstances (PDCA, 8 step, and A3)
- Understand what it takes to develop and present concise problem-solving A3’s
Register today because space is limited
View Event Flyer