The annual Next Generation Manufacturing Summit, presented by BizTimes Media and M7
The future belongs to the prepared – will you be ready?
A recent Manufacturing Performance Institute study reveals that fewer than half of manufacturers are investing in the strategies now that will allow them to prosper in the future.
Attendees heard from successful company leaders who are planning for tomorrow today and are ready to embrace key Next Generation Manufacturing strategies at a world-class level.
Panel: (view video )
Alan Antoniewicz, President/COO, Spancrete Group, Inc. (1)
Joel Quadracci, Chairman, President & CEO, Quad/Graphics (2) (view video )
Michael Reader, President, Precision Plus (3)
Moderator – Joseph Weitzer, Ph.D., Dean – Center for Business Performance Solutions, Waukesha County Technical College (4)
Guest Speaker: (view video )
Jay Williams, U.S. Assistant Secretary of Commerce for Economic Development
Pat O’Brien, Executive Director, Milwaukee 7 (view video )
This portion of the program was comprised of four, 20+ minute session discussions held at 17 tables. A content expert was the table host, presenter and discussion leader
- Achieving Operational Excellence with your Team
- Building a Healthy Workplace Culture, While Improving your Bottom Line
- Business Succession Planning; Is an ESOP Right for You?
- Closely Held Businesses: Achieving Next-Generation Innovation
- Design for Additive Manufacturing (DFAM): Is it Achievable With Today’s CAD Systems?
- Driving Profitable Growth in Your Company
- Growing Your Talent Pipeline Through Career-Based Learning
- Growth Through Exports
- Inspirational Leadership & Creating a Culture of Growth & Continuous Improvement
- Optimizing your Talent Management Investment: Best Practices for Recruitment and Retention
- Protecting Your Company From Cyber Security Threats
- Risk Management – Supply Chain Strategy
- Sales: Prospecting & Closing
- Strategic Growth Through Tax Incentives
- The Art of the Deal: Be a Process Setter, Not a Process Taker to Achieve Success in Negotiations
- Working Capital Guarantee Programs for Global Trade Finance
- Workforce concerns dominate Next Generation Manufacturing Summit
- Next Generation Manufacturing will require forethought
- Prepare for tomorrow at Next Generation Manufacturing Summit
- How Quad became more than just a printer