BizTimes Media’s annual M&A Forum helps buyers and sellers learn what they need to know as they consider their options and move through the process. Each year, the Forum provides valuable insight on a host of buy-sell concerns, from exit strategies to finding the perfect acquisition.
Keynote Presentation: Lessons learned from buying and selling companies big and small
Tim Sullivan, President & CEO, REV Group (1)
Panel Discussion: Motivators for a business sale: Lessons learned
An in-depth discussion on reasons businesses are sold – positive and negative. Burn-out, retirement, physical illness, family problems, divorce, death of a partner, industry transformation, capacity, new opportunities, the perfect buyer…
– Lawrence Burnett, Shareholder, Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren s.c. (2)
– Mike Graf, Former owner, Letterhead Press, Inc. (3)
– John Lauber, Founder and former owner of Lauber CFOs (4)
– Linda Mertz, CEO, Mertz Associates, Inc. (5)
– Ann Hanna, Managing Director & Owner, Taureau Group (6)
Panel Discussion: Recapitalize or Sell? Know the Benefits and Pitfalls Before Deciding
This in-depth, candid discussion with business owners and industry experts will share lessons learned, including transactions they’d like to “do-over” and the big wins.
– Ron Beam, President, Complete Office of Wisconsin and Emmons Business Interiors (7)
– Jonathan Eder, Former President, CEO and co-owner, In-Place Machining Company (8)
– Steve McGlothlin – EVP, Chief Credit Officer, Old National Bank (9)
– Paul Sweeney, Partner, PS Capital Partners, LLC (10)
– Molly Dill, Managing Editor, BizTimes Media
Concurrent Breakout Sessions:
A) Building Company Value – Timeline to Exit
– Ann Hanna and Corey Vanderpoel, Taureau Group
B) Behind the Curtain – Financing Options and Little Known Secrets of M&A
– Karin Galem, Schenk, Tommy Olson, Old National Bank, Christopher Rechlicz, Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren s.c., Moderator: Kevin Anderson, Old National Bank
C) The Sale Process: What to Expect When You’re Expecting to Sell
– Meghan Shannon Berndt, Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren s.c.
SPONSOR HANDOUTS: Old National Bank
Interested in sponsoring an event? To reap the benefits of the ultimate in-person marketing opportunity contact Linda Crawford, Director of Sales, to discuss opportunities. Event sponsorships are limited.