In just 90 minutes, attendees at the inaugural 90 Ideas in 90 Minutes event walked away with the collective knowledge of nine of southeastern Wisconsin’s top CEOs. Each speaker has 10 minutes to share some key ideas and philosophies that has helped their business succeed.
On the list of presenters below, click on each name to read the ideas they presented at the event, or click on the red box next to their title to see a video of their remarks.
Click here for a photo gallery of the 90 Ideas in 90 Minutes event.
- Mary Dowell, Founder and CEO – MJ Dowell & Associates (1)
- Jerry Jendusa, Co-Founder & Partner – STUCK LLC (2)
- Vincent Lyles, President & CEO – Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee (3)
- Marsha Mather, Owner – Laacke & Joys (4)
- Jim Mueller, President – Mueller QAAS (5)
- Ugo Nwagbaraocha, President – Diamond Discs International (6)
- Marie O’Brien, President & CEO – EnterForce (7)
- Rick Schlesinger, Chief Operating Officer – Milwaukee Brewers (8)
- Vince Shiely, Partner – Lubar & Co. (9)