In total, 39 Wisconsin manufacturers have been nominated for the awards, which recognize a diverse array of manufacturers of all sizes and sectors of the economy for their paramount economic contributions to the state.
Five grand award winners will be chosen, four of which will be based on company size and one of which for serving as an “exceptional” example to all in inventing and implementing innovative workforce development best practices.
The Milwaukee-area nominees are:
- EmbedTek LLC, Hartland
- General Plastics Inc., Milwaukee
- Grede Holdings LLC, Menomonee Falls
- Hatco Corp., Milwaukee
- HUSCO International Inc., Waukesha
- MGS Mfg. Group Inc., Germantown
- Signicast LLC, Hartford
- Super Steel LLC, Milwaukee
- TLX Technologies LLC, Pewaukee
- Trostel Ltd., Lake Geneva
- Visual Impressions Inc., Milwaukee
- Waukesha Metal Products, Sussex
- Wisconsin Metal Parts Inc., Waukesha
The Wisconsin Manufacturer of the Year award winners are selected by an independent panel of judges representing industry, education and the public sector.
This year's event is sold out; contact Megan West at (608) 240-2673 to be placed on a waiting list.
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause LLP, Michael Best & Friedrich LLP and the Wisconsin Manufacturers & Commerce business association sponsor the annual awards program.
For more information, visit www.wimoty.com.