Competition Structure - What to expect:
– You will need to attend two appointments approximately 1-hour each
. One for Test-In and one for Test-Out. A competition coordinator will contact you to schedule a time and location that works best for you.
Test-in date options
- August 4th - Monday - North Shore WAC
- August 6th - Wednesday - North Shore WAC
- August 8th - Friday - North Shore WAC
- August 12th - Tuesday - Menomonee Falls WAC
- August 13th - Wednesday - Menomonee Falls WAC
- August 14th - Thursday - Menomonee Falls WAC
Test-out date options
- October 6th - Monday
- October 8th - Wednesday
- October 10th - Friday
- October 14th - Tuesday
- October 15th - Wednesday
- October 16th - Thursday
Each appointment will include the following:
Fittest Execs Awards Program
- A Biometric Screening - conducted by Sensia Wellness
- A Fitness Test - conducted by the Wisconsin Athletic Club
- Mark your calendar now for a celebratory awards event that will take place late afternoon on November 18th!
What are the Categories?
New for 2014
- Female 25-39
- Female 40-49
- Female 50+
- Male 25-39
- Male 40-49
- Male 50+
- Most improved
– Participants will compete in two categories
Most Improved and Individual. Testing dates will be 8 weeks apart in order to compare scores for the most improved category. The Individual category winners will be determined by their best score at Test-Out.
Registration Fees: Includes testing, summer networking, 90-day WAC membership plus a ticket to the Awards Event on November 18th.
- Individual & Most Improved: $99
- Team: $350 includes team leader's participation in the individual competition
Who Qualifies for the Individual Competition?
Anyone working in southeastern Wisconsin from a company with 10 or more employees, with the title of CEO, CFO, COO, CIO, President, Executive Vice President, Owner, Partner, Executive Director, Mayor, City Manager, City Council, or Retired Executive
Note: All fitness levels are welcome. While the top execs in each division will compete for the title 'Fittest Exec', the main goal of the competition is for you to lead corporate wellness by example. Just browse past participants to see how this competition can be used to make a personal or corporate commitment to improving health and fitness.
Who Qualifies for the Team Competition?
- Team leader must be an executive (see titles to the left) and compete in the individual challenge.
- 4 members total. Diversity among male, female and age categories is encouraged.
- Team members must all be full-time employees from one company – no limitation on title.
- Company must have at least 10 employees.
- Companies may enter more than one team.
- Team scored cumulatively, all members must complete all stages of testing (see details above)
- Non executive level team participants are not eligible for the individual competition.