The recipients include some of the most bold and dynamic business leaders and the most innovative companies in southeastern Wisconsin.
The winners of the Bravo! Entrepreneur Awards are:
* Steve Laughlin, CEO, Laughlin Constable , Milwaukee.
* Greg Rucinski, president and CEO, Tricast Inc., Wauwatosa.
* J.P. Fingado, president and CEO, API Healthcare Corp., Hartford.
* Katherine Gehl, CEO, Gehl Foods, Germantown.
* Chris Wiser, CEO, TechSquad IT, Waukesha.
* Lori Highby, president, Keystone Click, Milwaukee.
* Michael Erwin, president, Tailored Label Products Inc., Menomonee Falls.
* Jimi Michalscheck, CEO, ESC Services Inc., Franklin.
* Sara Santiago, partner and president, Roll Mobile, Milwaukee.
Regional Spirit Award: Michael Zimmerman, president and CEO, Zimmerman Ventures LLC.
Lifetime Achievement Award: Michael Cudahy.
The winners of the I.Q. Awards for innovation in business are:
* Wixon Inc., St. Francis.
* Aries Industries Inc., Waukesha.
* Connecture Inc., Brookfield.
* DP Electronic Recycling, Elkhorn.
* Goff’s Enterprises Inc., Pewaukee.
* Graff Faucets Co., Milwaukee.
* Sussex IM Inc., Sussex.
* Master Lock Company Inc., Oak Creek.
* Harley-Davidson Inc., Milwaukee.
* Allen Edmonds Shoe Corp., Port Washington.
“These awards salute some of the brightest, most innovative executives and companies in the region. We invite the leaders of all of southeastern Wisconsin’s businesses to attend this luncheon and learn about the best practices that are driving these companies and local economy forward,” said BizTimes publisher Dan Meyer.
The winners of the Bravo! Entrepreneur Awards and I.Q. Awards will receive their awards at a luncheon on Thursday, May 16, at the BizExpo, to be presented by BizTimes Media. The awards presentation will be emceed by Craig McKee, news anchor at WISN-Channel 12, a media partner of BizTimes. The program also will include a live interview featuring Michael Cudahy and BizTimes executive editor Steve Jagler. To register to attend the luncheon, visit www.biztimes.com/bravo.