As demand for nonstop flight service during holiday and spring break travel months increases, Funjet will launch new nonstop value flights from major U.S. cities to the most popular vacation destinations in Mexico and the Caribbean.
In addition, Funjet is offering customers $100 instant savings for early bookings. The exclusive instant discount is valid on any charter, scheduled air or hotel-only vacations booked by Aug. 30, 2012, for travel between Jan. 1 and Dec. 15, 2013.
Funjet’s new nonstop value flights include:
* Milwaukee to Cancun/Riviera Maya, Puerto Vallarta, Cozumel, Ixtapa, Jamaica and Punta Cana.
* Chicago to Cancun/Riviera Maya.
* Minneapolis to Cancun/Riviera Maya, Cozumel, Ixtapa, Los Cabos, Costa Rica, Jamaica, Punta Cana and Puerto Vallarta.
* St. Louis to Cancun/Riviera Maya and Jamaica.
* Dallas/Fort Worth to Cancun/Riviera Maya.
Funjet Vacations is the flagship brand of the family-owned Mark Travel Corporation, headquartered in Milwaukee. For more information about the new flights, visit http://www.funjet.com/.