The MANDI Awards are hosted by LISC Milwaukee. More than 700 people attended the sold-out event.
Police Chief Ed Flynn and Margaret Henningsen, executive director of the Women's Fund of Greater Milwaukee, hosted the ceremony.
Finalists and winners were chosen by an independent selection committee made up of twenty private, public and government volunteers.
- Milwaukee Area Workforce Funding Alliance received The Northern Trust Navigator Award for its collaborative effort of joining diverse voices and resources in order to improve the community.
- Veterans Manor Apartments received the PNC Bank Trail Blazer award for an innovative approach to a community problem.
- Menomonee Valley Passage received the Brewers Community Foundation Public Space Award for the creation or use of public space contributing significantly to the overall community wellbeing.
- Villard Square Grandfamily Milwaukee received the State Farm Building Blocks Award for a real estate project that enhances the community.
- Wisconsin Community Services Inc. received the BMO Harris Bank Cornerstone Award for a long-standing commitment of persistence and effectiveness over time.
- Froedtert Health/Froedtert Hospital received the Vision Award for outstanding financial investment in Milwaukee's central city.