The Waukesha County Chamber of Commerce has selected its 2010 Top 10 Small Businesses of the Year in Waukesha County.
Presented by the Waukesha County Chamber and BizTimes Milwaukee, the annual program salutes businesses that have showed financial growth, employee growth, a commitment to customer focus, employee relations and community service.
The winners of the 2010 Top 10 Small Businesses of the Year are:
- Advanced Waste Services, West Allis, an environmental services firm specializing in chemical and liquid waste removal.
- AmeriSign & Graphics, Pewaukee, a provider of signs, commercial printing and graphic services.
- Central Office Systems, Waukesha, a provider of digital copies, printers and related service, support and supplies.
- Custom Service Hardware Inc., Cedarburg, a wholesale distributor of kitchen cabinet and furniture hardware.
- Ellenbecker Investment Group Inc., Pewaukee, a provider of financial planning, estate planning and investment services.
- Enviro-Safe Consulting LLC, Brookfield, a provider of environmental, safety and resource recovery services to manufacturers throughout the country.
- Lakeland Supply Inc., Waukesha, a distributor of packaging, paper and janitorial products.
- Tim O'Brien Homes, Waukesha, a semi-custom single family home builder focused on affordable green and energy efficient projects.
- Triad Construction Inc., West Allis, a construction management and general contracting company.
- Zero Zone Inc., North Prairie, a manufacturer of refrigerated display cases and refrigeration systems for the food industry.
The 2010 Chamber's Choice Award winner is Minuteman Press, a Waukesha-based company providing printing and graphics services in southeastern Wisconsin.
The Small Business of the Year will be announced at the awards event. All winners will be honored at a luncheon on Thursday, June 10, from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at the Country Springs Hotel in Pewaukee. For more information and to register to attend the event, visit www.waukesha.org.