The University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee will create the Lubar Center for Entrepreneurship with a $10 million gift from Sheldon and Marianne Lubar,...
Now that the state Legislature has approved a public financing plan for a new arena in downtown Milwaukee, a few more steps need to be completed...
Waukesha-based GE Healthcare today announced a plan to invest more than $1 billion over five years in the development of its educational offerings to...
Milwaukee-based WEC Energy Group Inc. today reported its first quarterly earnings.
About 73 percent of Wisconsin manufacturers surveyed in a new report say they do not source components to foreign manufacturers.
“Innovation” is one of the hottest buzzwords in business. Its intent is to describe new products that change the way we consume or do...
- UWM to develop Lubar Center for Entrepreneurship with $10M gift
- MADISON - Epic Systems gets passed over for government contract worth billions
- Common Council is last major hurdle for Bucks arena deal
- KENOSHA - Somers industrial park moving forward
- Union and MCTS resume talks
- SHEBOYGAN - School board fires back at field plan critics
- WaterStone Bank to open Fox Point branch
- MADISON - NeuWave Medical gets FDA OK for software to pair with its cancer-fighting device
- Fiserv's Q2 earnings hit with debt charge
- CHIPPEWA FALLS - Local bird flu quarantine lifted
- Growth continues at Roadrunner Transportation
- JUNEAU - WIC program to introduce electronic benefit card